Sunday, December 27, 2015

Allietare Part 3 and 4

Well, I did not get to post last week. My daughter and I went out of town for the weekend for a cousin's wedding. I was tired when we got home, so no sewing and no posting even though Part 3 was done. Part 4 is still in the works as is Part 5. We had company for Christmas, so no sewing time last week or for much of the weekend. I will be sewing this week trying to finish Part 4 and 5 before Thursday night. This weekend promises to be another busy one. Catch up with others progress over at Quiltville.

Since I decided to use solids this year, the yellow is my neutral. Four patches are fun, I can sit and do them all day.

Part 3

When I saw the block for Part 4, I decided to use this print instead of the yellow as the neutral. How will it turn out? It's a mystery! (I always loved that line in "Shakespeare in Love") There are two oranges in this quilt, one is a very red orange and the other is a lighter yellowy orange. They really are very different even if they don't show it in the pictures.

Part 4

Here's hoping I make my goal of finishing Parts 4 and 5 by Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment